Thank you for your participation in the 2022 Hoof Health Conference! We are pleased that you will be joining us this year at the DoubleTree Hotel, Bloomington-Minneapolis, July 28-30, 2022 in Minneapolis, MN.
Following is the information you will need as an exhibitor. Please read all of this information carefully and pay close attention to deadlines.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all exhibitors participating at the Hoof Health Conference.
Important Dates & Times
Wednesday: July 27 ~ 6PM – 9PM Exhibitor check-in and setup only
Thursday: July 28 ~ 9AM – 8PM Exhibition open
Friday: July 29 ~ 9AM – 6:30PM Exhibition open
Saturday: July 30 ~ 9AM – 12PM Exhibitor tear down only
Booths measure 8’ x 10’. Double booths are either 8’ x 20’ or 16’ x 10’ at the discretion of Hoof Trimmers Association (HTA).
Booths will be located either in the Exhibit Hall or in the conference ballroom.
Booths include pipe and drape, 1 table, and a folding chair. Additional tables and chairs, wastebaskets, electricity, etc., are not included in the booth fee. You may order furnishings on the form which will be made available shortly.
Exhibitors with machinery requiring additional space will be placed outside in the designated area of the parking lot.
Booth spaces will be marked off and labeled.
Booth assignments will be addressed in June, 2022. Some booths will be assigned due to the nature of the sponsorship. Other booths will be available for reservation on a first-come-first-served basis. If you have questions or would like to reserve a booth, please contact email@example.com or phone 972-715-8231.
Exhibitor Staffing Dates and Hours
Setup begins at 6 PM on Wednesday. All booths must be set up by 9 PM on Wednesday unless other arrangements are made in advance.
Vendor information packets and nametags will be available After 6PM, Wednesday, your information packets and vendor nametags will need to be picked up from registration on Thursday morning.6
Exhibitors will park with the attendees.
No parking will be allowed at the exhibit area other than items that are being displayed (ie: trimming chutes, foot baths). No vehicles are to remain in the vicinity of the exhibit area and must be returned to the designated parking area.
Exhibits may be removed on Saturday by 12PM. Exhibitors who have not removed their property by that time will be billed for any fees resulting in the delay of the canopy removal.
Exhibitors are responsible to ensure they have collected all their property. Any materials left behind will be considered abandoned and disposed of. Exhibitors will be billed for disposal fees. Excess materials should not be left to avoid return shipping fees.
Materials may not be shipped to the venue. It is best to bring the items with you, however, if you must ship, exhibitors will need arrange shipping details on their own.
Return shipping will not be available at the venue. Exhibitors should make arrangements for return shipping in advance of the conference.
Exhibitor Entrance and Badges
Exhibitors will receive badges for only those individuals registered for the conference. One registration is included in the booth reservation. Registration for staff must be made separately. Badges will be required for entrance into the conference and trade show area. Badges are individual and should not be shared among exhibiting personnel.
Internet will be available via Wi-Fi. However, the primary purpose of the internet will be for streaming sessions and the business meeting between the Ohio and British Columbia venues and remote attendees. Do not rely on internet for your display. We recommend bringing any digital information on a thumb drive.
A 50% refund of booth fees will be issued to an exhibitor if a written cancelation request is submitted to HTA by June 1, 2022. Refunds will not be issued after that date. No exceptions or credits will be made. Those who register after June 1, 2022, will have ten days after booth registration to cancel and still receive a 50% refund. No exceptions will be made. No refunds of sponsorship obligations will be made.
Exhibitor assumes responsibility and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington Minneapolis South, Hilton Worldwide, Inc. and the hotel’s owner, and their respective owners, managers, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, and agents (collectively, “Hotel Parties”), and Hoof Trimmers Association, Hoof Trimmers Association Board of Directors and staff (Group) from and against any claims or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises.
Exhibitor agrees to obtain and maintain during the use of the exhibition premises Comprehensive General Liability Insurance, including contractual liability covering the Exhibitor’s indemnity in this Responsibility Clause. Such insurance shall be in the amount of not less than $1,000,000 combined single limit for personal injury and property damage. The Hotel Parties and Group shall be named additional insured on such policy. The Exhibitor shall supply the hotel with Certificates of Insurance at least 30 days prior to using the exhibition premises.
The Exhibitor understands that neither the Group nor the Hotel Parties maintain insurance covering the Exhibitors property, and it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
Exhibitors are invited to attend all social events and the trim day on Saturday. The snacks, desserts, beer, wine and liquor will be located in the tradeshow area to maximize attendee presence around the exhibits.
Exhibitors are invited to attend the trim day on Saturday. The coffee, snacks, desserts, beer, wine, and liquor will be located in the tradeshow area to maximize the attendee presence around the exhibits.
Exhibitors must notify HTA of any events scheduled by exhibitors or sponsors. Scheduling on- or off- site events that compete with HTA events is strictly prohibited.
Exhibitors are responsible for leaving their booth space clean and free of trash or other materials. Booths will be inspected after move-out is complete. If the booth is not clean and free of materials, exhibitors will be billed a $300 cleaning fee in addition to any disposal fees.
Exhibitors are invited to offer a prize giveaway during the Vendor Reception on Friday evening. To that end, exhibitors are encouraged to collect business cards or other identifying information for the drawing and follow-up marketing.
All attendees are invited to participate in Sponsor Bingo. The promotion is designed to encourage HHC attendees to visit exhibitor booths. Attendees will have a “BINGO” card stamped at the vendors’ booths. Upon completion, the cards are to be deposited at the designated location (to be determined at a later date) for entry into a drawing for a prize valued at over $500. The drawing will be conducted after the Vendor Reception on Friday.
Welcome Bag Inserts
Sponsors/Exhibitors making their commitment to the conference by October 31, 2021 are invited to include a branded item in the Welcome Bag. Items for inclusion should be “tools of the trade.” While these items may be of sample size, they should be usable and enhance the effectiveness of the trimmer’s tool bag.
All exhibitors are invited to provide print items for inclusion in the welcome bags. All welcome bag inclusions should be shipped to the hotel attention HTA/Jolie Estes,
Arrival Date: July 25, 2022,
7800 Normandale Blvd,
Minneapolis, MN 55439
for receipt July 25-26, 2022.
As part of the Hoof Health Conference, Exhibitors agree and consent to be photographed or recorded audio and video. These items may be used in promoting future conferences or in other marketing related to HTA.
Food & Beverage
Exhibitors will not have food or beverage in the exhibition booth. All conference food and drink will be issued and managed by HTA and in keeping with individual sponsorship agreements.
- It is mutually understood and agreed that any changes to the terms of this contract are not valid unless they are made in writing and signed by both parties.
- No pets are allowed anywhere in the parking areas, tradeshow, or conference areas.
- All exhibitors will be required to keep their booths open through all conference hours on Thursday and Friday.
- Exhibits must be confined to the exhibitor’s assigned space and, in no case, may extend to any other part of the grounds, infringe on neighboring booths, or obstruct any portion of the walkways.
- Exhibitors must keep their exhibit space neat and clean, taking every precaution against possible injury to visitors, guests, or employees.
- Sharing exhibit space with another company is not permitted without prior approval from HTA. Each sharing party will pay 75% of the booth space, and each must pay the basic sponsorship rate in full. Shared booths will not be eligible for Premium upgrades to the booth.
- If an exhibitor sets up in the wrong space, exhibitor agrees to move to the correct location at the expense of the exhibitor without protest.
- Sound devices are subject to approval of HTA and, if allowed, must be controlled so as not to interfere with other exhibitors or conference presentations. The privilege of using such sound devices may be revoked at any time by HTA. Additionally, generators or other machinery which produces noise may not be used in the booth if such use would interfere with other exhibitors.
- Neither Hotel Parties, Hoof Trimmers Association, Charity Rising, nor any officers, board members, and staff members of same will be responsible for the safety of the property of exhibitors from theft, damages by fire, water, storm, vandalism, or other causes, but will take responsible precautions to protect the exhibitors from such loss.
- Smoking is prohibited in booths, workshop tents, and buildings.
- Plastic bags may not be given out as promotional items.
- The decision of the HTA Executive Director or other HTA designated representative in their official capacities must be accepted as final in any disagreement.
- HTA reserves the right to refuse, stop, relocate, or remove from the Hoof Health Conference any exhibitor or their representative and exhibit, performing any act or practice which, in the opinion of HTA, is illegal, objectionable, interferes with the performance of other exhibitors, creates a health, safety, or fire hazard, or violates any rules stated herein.
- All exhibitors are expected to conduct themselves professionally and according to the rules of this agreement.
- Signs, banners, posters, or flyers advertising a booth, symposium, or any event or activity sponsored by the exhibitor may not be posted or displayed in any location inside or outside the exhibit area other than the exhibitor’s booth.
For any questions regarding your exhibitor experience, please contact Jolie Estes, HTA Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org