Thank you for your participation in the 2024 Hoof Health Conference! We are pleased that you will join us this year at the Drury Plaza Hotel – Orlando, February 22-24, 2024.
Following is the information you will need as an exhibitor. Please read all of this information carefully and pay close attention to deadlines.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all exhibitors participating at the Hoof Health Conference.
Important Dates & Times
Wednesday: February 21 ~ Exhibitor check-in and setup only
Thursday: July 28 ~ 9AM – 5PM Exhibition Hall open
Friday: July 29
~ 9AM – 5PM Exhibition Hall open
~ 6PM – 7PM Sponsor Reception
~ 7PM – 10PM Dinner & Auction
Booth sizes will vary based on the level of sponsor commitment. The basic booth size will measure 8’ x 10’. Larger booth sizes vary at the discretion of HTA.
Booth commitment includes pipe and drape, 1 table with cover, and 2 chairs. Additional supplies and power must be ordered in advance through the sponsorship registration website.
Booths will be located either in the Exhibit Hall, Pre-function area, or outside.
Exhibitors with machinery requiring additional space will be placed outside in the designated area of the parking lot.
Booth spaces will be marked off and labeled.
Booths will be selected by Exhibitors when they commit to a booth and in conjunction with the allocations based on premium sponsorship fulfillment requirements.
If you have questions or would like to reserve a booth, please contact [email protected] or phone 972-715-8231.
Exhibitor Staffing Dates and Hours
Booth setup will begin Wednesday, February 21, 2024 and must be completed before 8 AM, Thursday, February 22, 2024. All booths must be set up before the exhibit hall opens unless other arrangements are made in advance.
Booths should be open and staffed between 8 AM and 5 PM
Exhibitors will park with the attendees.
No parking will be allowed at the exhibit area other than items that are being displayed (ie: trimming chutes, foot baths). No vehicles are to remain in the vicinity of the exhibit area and must be returned to the designated parking area.
Exhibits must be torn down and packaged for shipping by 11:30PM, Friday, February 23, 2024. All materials must be out of the area or packaged for return shipping. Exhibitors who have not removed their property by that time will be billed for any fees resulting in the delay in vacating the room.
Exhibitors are responsible to ensure they have collected all their property. Any materials left behind will be considered abandoned and disposed of. Exhibitors will be billed for disposal fees. Excess materials should not be left to avoid return shipping fees.
Materials may be shipped to the venue. Sponsor/vendors are responsible for any shipping fees.
Shipping address for all items is:
YOUR ARRIVAL DATE
c/o Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando
2000 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Materials shipped to the hotel may not arrive earlier than two (2) days prior to the conference and may not remain longer than two (2) days after the conference.
Exhibitors will need to verify any shipping, receiving and handling fees with the hotel.
Exhibitor Entrance and Badges
Exhibitors will receive badges for only those individuals registered for the conference. One registration is included in the booth reservation. Registration for staff must be made separately. Badges will be required for entrance into the conference and trade show area. Badges are individual and should not be shared among exhibiting personnel.
Internet will be available via Wi-Fi. We recommend bringing any digital information on a thumb drive.
A 50% refund of booth fees will be issued to an exhibitor if a written cancelation request is submitted to HTA by January 1, 2024. Refunds will not be issued after that date. No exceptions or credits will be made. Those who register after January 1, 2024 will have 10 days after booth registration to cancel and still receive a 50% refund. No exceptions will be made.
No refunds of sponsorship obligations will be made.
Exhibitor assumes responsibility and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando, Drury Hotels, and the hotel’s owner, and their respective owners, managers, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents (collectively, “Hotel Parties”), and Hoof Trimmers Association, Hoof Trimmers Association Board of Directors and staff (Group) from and against any claims or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises.
The Exhibitor understands that neither the Group nor the Hotel Parties maintain insurance covering the exhibitor’s property and it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
Exhibitors are invited to attend all social events and the trim day on Saturday.
Exhibitors must notify HTA of any events scheduled by exhibitors or sponsors. Scheduling of on- or off- site events that compete with HTA events is strictly prohibited.
Exhibitors are responsible for leaving their booth space clean and free of trash or other materials. Booths will be inspected after move-out is complete. If the booth is not clean and free of materials, exhibitors will be billed a $300 cleaning fee in addition to any disposal fees.
Exhibitors are invited to offer a prize giveaway during the conference. To that end, exhibitors are encouraged to collect business cards or other identifying information for the purposes of the drawing and follow-up marketing.
Welcome Bag Inserts
Exhibitors are invited to provide items for inclusion in the welcome bags. All welcome bag inclusions should be shipped to:
ARRIVAL DATE: 2/19/2024
c/o Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando
2000 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
As part of the Hoof Health Conference, Exhibitors agree and consent to be photographed or recorded audio and video. These items may be used in promoting future conferences or in other marketing related to HTA.
Food & Beverage
Exhibitors will not have food or beverage in the exhibition booth. All conference food and drink will be issued and managed by HTA, and in keeping with individual sponsorship agreements.
- It is mutually understood and agreed that any changes to the terms of this contract are not valid unless they are made in writing and signed by both parties.
- No pets are allowed anywhere in the parking areas, tradeshow, or conference areas.
- All exhibitors will be required to keep their booths open through all conference hours on Thursday and Friday.
- Exhibits must be confined to the exhibitor’s assigned space and, in no case, may extend to any other part of the grounds, infringe on neighboring booths, or obstruct any portion of the walkways.
- Exhibitors must keep their exhibit space neat and clean, taking every precaution against possible injury to visitors, guests, or employees.
- Sharing exhibit space with another company is not permitted without prior approval from HTA. Each sharing party will pay 75% of the booth space, and each must pay the basic sponsorship rate in full. Shared booths will not be eligible for Premium upgrades to the booth.
- If an exhibitor sets up in the wrong space, exhibitor agrees to move to the correct location at the expense of the exhibitor without protest.
- Sound devices are subject to approval of HTA and, if allowed, must be controlled so as not to interfere with other exhibitors or conference presentations. The privilege of using such sound devices may be revoked at any time by HTA. Additionally, generators or other machinery which produces noise may not be used in the booth if such use would interfere with other exhibitors.
- Neither Hotel Parties, Hoof Trimmers Association, Charity Rising, nor any officers, board members, and staff members of same will be responsible for the safety of the property of exhibitors from theft, damages by fire, water, storm, vandalism, or other causes, but will take responsible precautions to protect the exhibitors from such loss.
- Smoking is prohibited in booths, workshop tents, and buildings.
- Plastic bags may not be given out as promotional items.
- The decision of the HTA Executive Director or other HTA designated representative in their official capacities must be accepted as final in any disagreement.
- HTA reserves the right to refuse, stop, relocate, or remove from the Hoof Health Conference any exhibitor or their representative and exhibit, performing any act or practice which, in the opinion of HTA, is illegal, objectionable, interferes with the performance of other exhibitors, creates a health, safety, or fire hazard, or violates any rules stated herein.
- All exhibitors are expected to conduct themselves professionally and according to the rules of this agreement.
- Signs, banners, posters, or flyers advertising a booth, symposium, or any event or activity sponsored by the exhibitor may not be posted or displayed in any location inside or outside the exhibit area other than the exhibitor’s booth.